The available rooms will be assigned in the order of the time the
application was received (in the inbox). The same terms of admission and rent
apply to all dorm rooms (see Regulations).
The calculation of rental prices and the
amount of the deposit are approved and adopted by the administrative board of
the Studentenwerk. The calculation of rent is done in line with the 2nd calculation regulation. No bill will be
issued for the annual operating costs.
The monthly paid rental costs are based
on a rental period of at least 1 semester (6 months). For shorter periods of
rent (less than a full semester), higher rental costs will be charged for the
Beginning of Rent: 01.10.2011
End of Rent: 31.03.2012
Duration of Rent: 6 months
Price of Rent: 200.00
€ 275.00 €
As a general rule, the current deposit cost amounts to 200.00 € (in
exceptions: 300.00 €). According to § 551 Paragraph 3, Sentence 5 BGB, it does
not and will not bear any interest. The student will receive the deposit or the
unaccounted part of the deposit back 2 months after terminating the lease
Pleace notice: Application Procedure
- All information concerning the dormitory buildings
can be found on our homepage under the link - Housing.
- Please completely fill out the Online-Application while taking the Tips into consideration. You will not yet need a certificate of
enrollment in order to apply. Submission of this certificate does not become
absolutely necessary until the rental agreement is to be finalized.
- Shortly after your application has been submitted,
you will receive a confirmation mail stating that your application has been
received by the Studentenwerk.
- Please review your information again and confirm the
data over the external link. Only after
you have confirmed your data will your application be registered at the
- After registering, you will receive a new e-mail
“within one week” with further important information concerning your
- Before the beginning of the room allocation, you will
be asked per e-mail if you are still interested in occupying a room. You will
have to confirm your application for a room over a link within the given
deadline. If you do not respond to this confirmation request, your
application will be crossed off the applicant list without replacement.
- The allocation of the rooms will take place no earlier than 6 weeks before the
- As soon as a room is made available to you, you will
receive a room offer per e-mail. If the acceptance deadline is neglected,
then the offer will expire and your application will be deleted!
- If you do not receive a room offer because of a lack
of free rooms, your application will automatically remain on the applicant list
for up to 2 months after the desired move-in date. Please inform us in written
form if you would like your application to be extended.
Click here to be directed to the Online-Application.