Allowance for vaccination
The Studierendenwerk Thüringen provides allowance for vaccination to students who do an internship in a country with recommended vaccination protection (according to the public health department) due to their studies. This allowance is granted for the costs of hepatitis A and B vaccinations as follows:
Hepatitis A (2 vaccinations): 50 euro
Hepatitis B (3 vaccinations): 75 euro
Total: 125 euro
You can apply for payment informally at INFOtake Jena.
Please submit the following documents:
- current certificate of study,
- internship contract or confirmation of the internship by the department/faculty or institute,
- invoice or receipt as original document,
- notification of your health insurance company not covering the costs for vaccination,
- bank details: IBAN and BIC, name of the bank.
Vaccinations at local health departments are reasonably priced.